Police appeal for information following a series of housebreakings across Aberdeenshire.
The following were reported to Police and enquiries are ongoing:
- Stuart Crescent, Kemnay reported to have happened between 7:30pm and 8:10pm on Friday 28 February (incident 3557 of Friday 28 February)
- The Glebe, Kemnay, reported to have happened between 3pm on Friday 28 February and 1pm on Sunday 01 March (incident 2051 of 01 March)
- Lethenview House, Hillside, Portlethen reported to have happened between 5:30pm and 9:30pm on Friday 28 February (incident 2207 of Saturday 29 February)
- Garvocklea Gardens, Laurencekirk, reported to have happened between 12pm and 7:40pm on Saturday 29 February (incident 3509 of Saturday 29 February).
- Montrose Road, Inverbervie, reported to have happened between 3pm on Thursday 27 February and 12pm on Monday 02 March (incident 2124 of Monday 02 March)
- Fairfield Road, Inverbervie, reported to have happened between 12pm on Wednesday 01 January and 12pm on Wednesday 04 March (incident 1283 of Wednesday 04 March)
Detective Sergeant William Murdoch of Aberdeen CID said:
"These are high value break-ins whereby expensive items of treasured sentimental
value have been stolen. Crimes of this nature are heart breaking for the homeowners,
their home has been sullied and cherished items stolen. I urge anyone who knows anything
about these crimes to call Police immediately on 101. For local residents living in the
areas affected, I urge you to cast your memory back to the times these incidents have
occurred. Please inform us if you have noticed any suspicious persons or vehicles,
every piece of information will be scrutinised as it may be important to our investigations.
Call Police on 101, quoting the above reference numbers. Alternatively if you wish to
remain anonymous, you can call the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
Original Message Sent By
Michael Urquhart (Police, Constable, North East Divison)